Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cubs

In September, Tyson's Wolf den went to the Firehouse. I've never seen them so excited, trying to keep it cool, unable to contain the pure joy of big, manly trucks!!!
I am so grateful for the Cubs leaders in my ward. I don't think most people understand the importance of Cub Scouts. You are helping parents to raise future missionaries and fathers. You get to work with these marvelous, excited, just bursting to learn little spirits. What better calling is there?
I learned long ago (you whipper snappers!) that Heavenly Father is no waster of time. If he asks us to do something, it is for our own benefit or the benefit of those in our lives. If he ever asks you to be a Cub Scout leader, take him up on it. It just might be the best calling you ever have!
I love that face!

No comments: