Thursday, November 19, 2009

Tyson is Official!

His birthday was yesterday. He's eight years old. I figured in honor of my baby turning eight, I should let you in on all the reasons he is marvelous.He is silly. He has the best sense of humor and loves to laugh.
Just look at that face! I remember when he was born, they took him out (c-section) and showed him to me and my first thought was, "He's beautiful! How am I ever going to say no to that face?" Truth be told, I frequently don't.
He is a good friend. He includes everyone. I am so proud of him when I see him include his brother and sister when his friends come over. I love it when he and Cam will play for hours with the Legos and never fight, too busy building.
He keeps us on our toes with his wit and his mischief. He is always ready for fun, but is willing to pitch in when I ask him to. I especially love it when he takes Kay and finds a nice place on the carpet to read to her. He is so sweet.
I can't believe he is eight! We are so blessed to have him in our home!
Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

staceyk said...

I rember he alays use to come in my room and take my snow white jewlery box. I dont know if you rember that lol but I do

Candee Robinson said...

You are so right about Tyson. He is funny, kind, sweet, loving and so much more. We are so lucky to have him in our family. One of the things that I love is when he sleeps over and in the morning comes quietly into our bedroom and stands next to me until I open my eyes and then gives me a big hug. Tys you are wonderful.

Macy said...

8????? Seriously, how did that happen!!! He's a wonderful boy :)