Friday, April 2, 2010

Who's the Fool?

Trent evidently fancies himself Puck, the Trickster King. Last year, he had me believing he had been in a car accident. Yesterday, he and another guy at work put another co-workers brand new truck up for sale (very cheap) on KSL. The poor guy was getting phone calls and txts and emails all morning. So he made a website (http://sites.google.com/site/mattsnuttall/) featuring Trent and M as "Construction Lovers," and sent them some email about it. Kind of lame retaliation, but funny. Trent also helped tape papers to the insides of several other co-workers cabinet doors, and when they opened them Reese's pieces slid off the paper and all over the place. He also tripped my neighbors garage door circuit so it wouldn't open (sorry H family).

To top it all off he got into my FB account and told everyone I am pregnant (insert several curse words here, all screamed with an Irish accent of course). Which I am NOT! He also changed my password so I couldn't take it down. Needless to say, he'll be living out of his truck for a while.

I don't like practical jokes. I think someone usually ends up getting hurt physically or emotionally. I HATE April Fool's. However, if anyone has some magnificent ideas on something that would put Trent in his place....I am all ears.

6 comments:

Allie said...

Have some good friends (MEN)jack his car up, remove the tires, put it back down onto cinder blocks, and put the tires on the roof of your house. Preferably over night. I'm so good, and I think you should totally do it!

Anonymous said...

I think it's all GREAT!!! How fun to have a hubby like that. I'm the one pulling the tricks around here. My husband is horrible at it. He can't tell a lie or pull a trick for the life of him. Good luck getting him back. That will be funny too!

staceyk said...

who came up with april fools anyway! how sick and twisted that day is! lol

KATE said...

Oh my word, I didn't know he was so funny! :) I totally believed the pregnant FB announcement too... and I normally don't believe anything on April Fools! hahaha...
I'm sure I can think of a few good ones for ya. But, I'm not that quick I'll have to get back to ya! :)
I say you're being nice, I'd make him pitch a tent in the yard... the truck is way too cozy! :)

Jennifer said...

Trent is a turd! I wish I knew a good way to get him back - I will start plotting and planning great attacks for you.

April said...

You even told me he was going to do that, and I still forgot! Totally fell for that one Trent. We had a babysitter that night, so when we pulled up and couldn't open the garage, I freaked out that something happened while we were gone. I tore through the front door like a crazy lady. Thanks.